The project is supported by a group of NSYSU College of Management alumni with the passion and willingness to elevate the students' growth through rich experience in their respective professional sectors. The consultancy provides students advises on career planning, resume constructing, interview skills and positive guidance on related topics, to equip the students with better business ethics and pathway to success in their future.
- Consultants: Our distinctive alumni will each provide 2-3 hours per semester for online career consulting.
- Students of the College of Management are welcomed to book their slots for consultation. Their consultation sessions will be first-come-first-served as per availability. (mainly for Juniors, Seniors and Masters)
The consultants are required to be current working professionals or retired managers (with over 10 years of experience or PhD students from NSYSU). The consultants are directly appointed by the Dean of College of Management with the duration of 1-2 semesters. The consultation slots are arranged between November to December (fall semester) and April to May (spring semester) each year.
Roles in the Consultation
- Assist students to clear up their career-related goals and preferences.
- Assist students for a better understanding to the industrial trends and workplace cultures.
- Guide students through resume construction and betterments.
- Interview skill instruction.
- Students who successfully book their slots shall upload resume three days after admission.
- Should the admitted students not being able to attend their consultation, they shall inform the office seven working days before the consultation session, for the office to make waiting list arrangements. Violators will not be allowed to make appointments for consulting services.
- Students shall be presented at the consultation with a humble learning attitude.
- Please complete the admission process five days before the session.