ACT Global Program
ACT Global Program is a trilateral collaboration from three universities in three countries including Johannes Kepler University at Linz in Austria, University of Victoria in Canada and National Sun Yat-sen University in Taiwan.
It focuses on doing business in regions and International teamwork is highly emphasized to train the participants with their communicative skills.
University of Victoria, Canada Master of Global Business(MGB) Program
1. College of Management Master Students Only; up to 10 students per year
2. Language Requirement: TOEFL iBT 90/ IETLS6.5(No band <6)
3. Background in Business Studies: Finance Knowledge(Students are encouraged to take Finance Management before participating in ACT Global Program
4. Commitment to the program: During the 9-month study periods, no extra courses should be taken; Full participation is expected\
5. Passion for working globally: Global mindset and respect for diversity
1. Tuition fee to NSYSU (2 semester)
2. NT $70,000 to the College (as of year 2014) No tuition fees for UVic and JKU
3. Credit fee: 24 credit * credit fee of your department
4. Transportation fee/ accommodation fee/ Insurance fee/ travel expenses etc.
In Canada and Taiwan, accommodation should be arranged by the students. In Austria, dormitory is provided for the students.
November 1~30 every year
International Relations Office
TEL: 07-5252000 # 4519
Add to Favorites