Help You Study!
- 11-floor library located at the central area of campus with a spectacular view of the Kaohsiung Harbor and Mount Chaishan.
- 1,280 reading seats, a reading room of 80 seats, 9 seminar rooms , 161 study carrels for individual use and also multi-media equipment.
- In-depth collection ranges in liberal arts, natural sciences, engineering, management, marine sciences and social sciences.
- 3,000+ current journals and 582,000+ volumes of books and bound periodicals. (To date)
- Providing services from publications selection, acquisition and cataloging, reference guidance, database search, operation of equipment and identification of network resources.
- Office of Library and Information Services website:https://lis.nsysu.edu.tw/?Lang=en
- Outdoor Space: athletic field with equipment for rock climbing, archery and golf, basketball courts, volleyball courts and swimming pools.
- Indoor Space: A multifunction court for basketball, volleyball or badminton which accommodates 2,700 people. A dancing room for yoga, martial arts and kendo. A table tennis room and a physical fitness center.
Get Some Sunshine!
- Less in a minute, you can go straight from the campus to the spectacular beach with perfect sea waves, pavilions and coconut trees.
- Try windsurfing, canoeing and volleyball here with your friends!
And…Meet Some Wildlife!
- Making friends with protected wild animals, Formosan rock-monkeys on Mount Chaishan or even on campus. But be careful because they are more interested in your food than you!