編制內專任教師、約聘教師、約聘研究人員。 附表1頂尖期刊清單依捐贈方通知修正， 毋需本要點第六點程序辦理。
1. 單一作者，每篇頒與新台幣100 萬元。
2. 第一作者或通訊作者，每篇頒與新台幣70 萬元。
3. 其他作者：每篇頒與新台幣50 萬元。
Article 1. Purpose
To encourage the College faculty member to publish paper(s) in the world’s top-tier journals to promote the domestic management research and academic research achievement in the college of management.
Article 2. Recipient
1. The College’s full-time faculty member, lecturer, or researcher within manning quota who published paper(s) in the top-tier journals (see Appendix 1) since August 1, 2020, is eligible for this award.
2. Any revision of the journal list is solely according to the E. SUN Group notification, with no contrary to the process listed in Article 6.
3. Faculty member shall acknowledge receiving funds from E. SUN Academic Reward in the published paper(s). This is not limited to papers published before the regulation is announced.
Article 3. Reward Amount and Standard
1. Single author: An award of NT$1,000,000 per paper
2. First author/ corresponding author: An award of NT$700,000 per paper
3. Other author: An award of NT$500,000 per paper
Award-winning paper’s affiliation must be National Sun Yat-sen University.
Article 4. Application and Review Process
1. Eligible applicant shall provide published or accepted paper(s) to the review committee by the end of September every year.
2. The review committee is formed by the College Dean, Deputy Dean, Director of the Management Studies Research Center, and director(s) of department/ institute/ program.
3. The applicant who passed the review committee will be sent to the E. SUN Group for review and will be awarded the E. SUN Academic Award each year. The recipient shall share the research results publicly.
Article 5. Funding
The funding of this Regulation is supported by the E. SUN Bank and E. SUN FHC.
Article 6. Regulation and Amendments
This regulation, as well as its amendments, are effective upon approval by the College Affairs Council and the University President.
Please submit the files before noon September 30th for further processes.
Coordinator: Ms. Chuang. Ext. #4526