The UC System
The UC is a public university system in California, comprised of 10 campuses.
The UC system has:
a combined student body of 270,112
and over 1,700,000 living alumni
About UC Riverside
In the heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities' air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UC Riverside gives every student the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
At UC Riverside we celebrate diversity and are proud of our #12 ranking among the nation for most diverse universities (US News and World Report 2013-2014). Become part of a place that fosters success for all its constituents, students, faculty, and staff, and where work/life balance and campus culture are integral to our way of life. UC Riverside is ranked 55th among top public universities (US News and World Report 2013-2014).
NSYSU and UCR SB, hereby agree to form a collaborative relationship to establish and implement a 1+1 and 1+2 Master’s Degree Programs. 1+1 and 1+2 Master’s Degree Programs are designed for students to complete the curriculum in two (2) or three (3) years: one (1) year study in NSYSU, and one (1) or two (2) years study in UCR SB. The maximum number of students enrolled in the program is 25.
Applicants to the 1+1 and 1+2 Master’s Degree Programs must meet the following requirements:
- A grade of B- or better in all courses taken in NSYSU as evidenced by official transcripts.
- Language requirements: https://graduate.ucr.edu/admission-requirements#english_language_requirement
- Official GMAT score minimum of:
- 580 or an equivalent GRE score for MBA or MPAc
- 85th percentile quantitative section or equivalent GRE for Mfin
- A financial statement of $69,230.40 (MBA), $71,399.90 (MPAc), $76,439.90 (MFin) – US Currency. (Financial statement only needed if admitted.)
- Bachelor’s degree evidenced by an official transcript with a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Satisfy any other admission requirements in effect at the time student applies.
Students nominated by NSYSU still need to finish the UCR online application system during their Priority Round admission period in order to compete for the possible scholarships, for Priority Round period please check here: https://business.ucr.edu/graduate/admissions
Degree conferred in UCR
The students who meet the requirements of the 1+1 Master’s Degree Program will receive a Master of Finance or Master of Professional Accountancy and the students who meet the requirements of the 1+2 Master’s Degree Program will receive a Master of Business Administration issued by UCR SB at UC, Riverside.
- NSYSU tuition fee.
- UCR tuition fee around USD$50,000 per year
- Other living costs including accommodation, traveling, food and insurance etc.