Jump to the main content block

college 1  brogent  china steel

College of Management has many partner schools around the world, if you are studying at one of our partner schools, you can apply for the exchange program through the international office in your school. If you are not studying at our partner school, you can also come to study as a visiting student

The admission for exchange program is responsible by the Office of International Affairs (OIA) at the university level. Partner schools make student nominations to OIA and OIA will contact the students for online application and uploading necessary documents. It is also responsible for pre-arrival information such as visa, accommodation and medical insurance.

For studying at College of Management as a degree student, you can check the admission information here.

We also provide dual degree programs with different partner schools.

For general information such as university facilities, dormitory, academic calendar, transportation and emergency, please click here.