Ecole Superieure des Sciences Commerciales d'Angers established in 1909, formed by 8 campuses including ANGERS – PARIS – AIX EN PROVENCE – BORDEAUX – CHOLET – LYON – BUDAPEST – SHANGHAI. ESSCA is one of the few business schools in the world owns the triple crown accreditation: AMBA、AACSB and EQUIS.
Enrolled master students in the College of Management who finished the first year Master class.
5 quota each year.
1. Enrolled master students in College of Management, NSYSU
2. TOEFL IBT 80 or IELTS 6.0 (TOEIC not accepted)
1. Finish 10 courses in 2 semesters in ESSCA; Major options (ESSCA reserves the right to adjust the courses offered)
2. Pass French courses in ESSCA each semester;
3. Finish Master thesis in English and pass the oral defense in NSYSU and provide the thesis to ESSCA
(students need to provide 20-page thesis summary in English to ESSCA if the thesis is written in other languages);
4. Finish work placement for 4 months in any countries after ESSCA courses (ESSCA doesn't accept work placement before their courses);
5. Provide NSYSU diploma and transcript to ESSCA in order to receive ESSCA diploma and transcript.
1. Master degree in College of Mangement, NSYSU
2. Master in Management, ESSCA
1. Tuition fee: Registration fee for NSYSU for two semesters; no tuition fees for ESSCA
2. Credit fee: 30 credits x credit fee of your department in NSYSU after coming back from ESSCA
3. Students are responsible for other fees such as Health Insurance Fee(including the compulsory French health insurance fee),
Travelling Fees, Computer and Internet Fees and Accommodation Fee