ESSCA Dual Degree Program
Ecole Superieure des Sciences Commerciales d'Angers established in 1909, formed by 8 campuses including ANGERS – PARIS – AIX EN PROVENCE – BORDEAUX – CHOLET – LYON – BUDAPEST – SHANGHAI.
ESSCA is one of the few business schools in the world owns the triple crown accreditation: AMBA、AACSB and EQUIS.
Registered master students in the College of Management who finished the fiirst year Master class.
5 quota each year.
- Finish 10 courses in 2 semesters (first semester in Angers and second in Budapest). Mandatory courses include：International Business Environment, Business Internationalization, International Trade and Logistics, Strategic Challenges in Marketing Channels.
- Pass French courses in ESSCA each semester.
- Finish Master thesis in English.
- Finish work placement for 4 months.
- NSYSU admits the courses ESSCA offered for the dual degree program.
- NSYSU students need to fulfill all other graduation criteria from ESSCA to gain ESSCA diploma.
- Master degree in College of Mangement, NSYSU
- Master in Management, ESSCA
●Tuition fee: Registration fee for NSYSU for two semesters; no tuition fees for ESSCA●Credit fee: 30 credits x credit fee of your department●Other fees:○Health Insurance Fee (including the compulsory French health insurance fee)○Travelling Fees○Computer and Internet Fees○Accommodation Fee
- Registered master students in College of Management, NSYSU
- TOEFL IBT 80 or IELTS 6.0 (TOEIC not accepted)
November each year (please check the announcement on the college website for the exact dates)