This coming summer, the FOX Taiwan is expanding factories in Taiwan.
To support the expansion, we will hire 50+ summer interns who want to have experience in the factory life.
In addition to the 50+ interns on the production line, we also have 4 internship vacancies in different departments for students with different professionalism.
In this role, you will be the project owner of the 2021 FTW Internship Program.
You will coordinate the program from employer branding, recruitment, staffing, training and development, employee engagement, to offboarding.
You will experience the employee journey with all interns together.
It will be a great opportunity for those who want to be an expert in HR field in the future.
You will need to work in the office for at least 2-3 days a week in May and June, and will start to work 5 days a week in July, August and the first two weeks of September.
• Being the project owner of the 2021 FTW Internship Program
o Segregating recruitment strategy for different groups of students for different roles
o Being creative on approaching potential candidates in younger generation
o Be reliable to manage expectation from all stakeholders, from potential candidates, HR team members, to hiring managers and the business needs.
o Recruit right students for all open intern positions for the 2021 FTW Internship Program
o Coordinate employee engagement event for all interns, such as roundtable with GM, mentorship program and so on.
o Hold the graduation ceremony for all interns
• Being the owner of New Hire Onboarding process o Remind relevant departments on the upcoming new hires for preparation o Lead the new hires onboarding work twice a week o Scan and make sure all new hires’ data are accurate o Prepare the basic information list for new hires
• Support on recruiting regular production line worker o Actively screen resumes on job bank o Make cold calls to possible candidates o Arranging interviews for assemblers
• Managing the employer branding of Fox Factory Taiwan in social media o Making a proposal for FTW social media strategy o Being the content curator for the social media with weekly updates
• Be proactive in providing helps on add-on projects or tasks
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to build strong connection & relationships.
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
• Quick learner for system solutions & high quality of work.
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
• Self-motivated individuals with sound decision-making capabilities.
• Fluent English communication capability.
• Advanced MS Excel skills (pull queries, create and manipulate pivot tables/charts, etc).