Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose?
An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a passionate HR intern to support both Talent Acquisition and HR Business partner for Employer branding and deployment of HR initiatives.
• You will support Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partner in understanding hiring needs, implementing global employer branding initiatives, and building a steady talent pipeline.
• Co-manage the entire recruitment process with Talent Acquisition Coordinator for local hiring, from writing compelling job descriptions, capabilities-based screenings, interview coordination, feedback sharing, and supporting pre-hire process and successful onboarding.
• Identify, attract, and engage with local top talent to join SE Taiwan using diverse channels, professional networks, community events, ensuring a positive end to end candidate experience.
• Grow our employer brand by strengthening relationships with our HR partners (recruiting agencies, universities, online communities and etc.) and serve as a company ambassador at events.
• Support annual employer branding events, global competition and internal engagement activities.
• Lead online / SNS employer branding activities such as video job description, testimonial videos and so on.
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor's degree (or currently at university for 3rd/4th grade)
- Prior internship experience or employer branding experience is preferred.
- Familiar with Social media promotion.
- Communicative, empathetic, and open personality, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate about organizing and participating in events - Fluency in English (Written and Verbal)