KEDGE School of Business Double Degree Program
1. IBMBA Students from College of Management; up to 5 students per year from IBMBA
2. TOEFL iBT 79/ IELTS 6.0
The parties agree that 5 ECTS at KEDGE BS is equivalent to 3 credits at NSYSU.
1. Three Fundamental Courses, including Marketing Management, Managing in Complexity, and Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Each course is worth 5 ECTS each. KEDGE agrees to waive Finance, Human Resource Management, and Corporate Strategy due to equivalencies taken at the home institution.
2. Six in-class elective management classes at KEDGE BS (Marseille or Bordeaux campuses), to be chosen by the student (30 ECTS total);
3. Elective ProAct group project (replaces 1 independent study at NSYSU);
4. Master thesis, NSYSU and KEDGE BS agree to recognize the thesis requirement of NSYSU as fulfillment of the thesis requirement of both institutions. NSYSU agrees to take responsibility for the supervision and final validation of the thesis, and eventual transfer of the grade to KEDGE BS. The oral defense may be conducted remotely, if necessary;
5. Six months work experience, through internship or equivalency;
6. Official TOEIC score of 785 minimum (or equivalent), if not previously submitted (non-English native speakers only);
7. Proof of validation of the master degree (IBMBA) from NSYSU.
Students who reach the requirements from both side can get dual degree:
Master in Management Diploma (Diplôme du Programme ESC Grande Ecole) from KEDGE Business School
Master of Business Administration in International Business from NSYSU
1. Tuition Fee: Registration fee for NSYSU (2 Semesters). No tuition fee for KEDGE Business School.
2. NSYSU Credit Fee: According to the amount calculated by the Registration Division, NSYSU from KEDGE transcript.
3. Transportation fee/ accommodation fee/ Insurance fee/ Travel expenses/Living Costs etc. According to the requirement by KEDGE Business School, students need to pay for the health insurance in France as well.