Foreign Guest Invitation Assistance
In order to promote internationalization and assist individual faculty members in inviting international scholars for academic exchange activities, the College has set up a designated contact person for the resources and services required for foreign guests to visit the College. This person will take up applications from faculty members of all departments for related needs (no subsidies involved).
Visiting Scholar Program Application Procedure
1. Applicable Candidates
The College or its faculty members can invite foreign scholars (including those from China) to teach or conduct research at the College. The invitation will be considered and approved by the Directors' Council.
The International Relations and Accreditation office (IRAO) will assist in matching partner departments and faculty with foreign experts and scholars who apply for admission through this platform during their sabbatical leaves.
2. Assistance in international scholars application provided via this platform
- Assistance from the IRAO: Assist faculty members in applying for pick-ups and arranging cultural visits for visiting scholars.
- Obligations of invited international scholars: To work with the IRAO in arranging courses and participate in exchange activities with faculty and students.
3. Period of Application
- In order to ensure a smooth administrative process, please submit your application one month before the arrival date of the invited foreign scholars in Taiwan.
- Due to the limited number of dormitories and the large number of applicants, if you wish to apply for a dormitory for the visiting scholars, it is recommended that you submit your application six months in advance.
4. Visiting scholar program application form for faculty members（download）
Resource Application Procedures for Hosting International Scholar, College of Management
One month before the foreign scholars who are invited by our full-time faculty to come to Taiwan,
The "Resource Application Form" should be filled in and sent to the International Relations and Accreditation Office (IRAO).
After IRAO has reviewed the documents, it will be submitted to the executive meeting or the international affairs meeting.
IRAO will be the coordinating window to assist in various services.
International Relations and Accreditation office
- Phone: (07)525-2000 #4518、4519
- E-mail: email@example.com、firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: CM4062