Funding for Inviting Visiting Scholars
In order to promote international business, the College has compiled information of related regulations and grants on international exchange activities (including international cooperation and inviting foreign scholars for academic activities) from the Ministry of Science and Technology, NSYSU, and the College, and provides them to our faculty and researchers as references.
International exchange-related funding projects
Applicants are encouraged to apply for the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) funding first; if the application does not meet the requirements or is not approved, the applicant may then apply for grants from the University or the College.
- Ministry of Science and Technology Grants
- Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) "Guidelines on Subsidies to Invite International Science Scholars and Experts to Taiwan for Short-term Projects
- Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) Guidelines of Subsidies to Invite Science Scholars and Experts from China, Hong Kong and Macau to Taiwan for Short-term Projects
- Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) "Guidelines on Subsidies for Recruitment and Retention of Visiting Science Talents"
- NSYSU Contact: Director for Research Resources, Office of Research and Development (Ext. 2608)
- College of Management Grants
- College of Management "Guidelines for the Management of Academic Development in the College of Management" and "Regulations Governing Research, Teaching and Service Rewards in the College of Management"
- Contact person: Ms. Seehao Wang, College of Management, (ext. 4528)
- Period of application: April every year (refer to the time announced by the College each year)