Jump to the main content block


There are three types of scholarship offered to international degree students.

One is   NSYSU Scholarship  offered by the university, another is the government scholarship called  Taiwan Scholarship and Huayu Enrichment Scholarship  offered by Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Science and Technology Council, and the other is called Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (ICDF) Scholarship  offered by ICDF. For the latter two scholarships, you can also consult the Embassy or Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in charge of your region for more information.

The administration of the above scholarships is responsible by the Office of International Affairs (OIA) at the university level, it is located at Room 1006, first floor of the Administration Building.


Click Num: