Scholarship for Going Abroad
Besides overseas exchange opportunities at our sister schools, there are also a number of exchange schools that are exclusive to the students in the College of Management. There is also the ACT Global Program between Canada, Austria and Taiwan, and more than 10 dual degree programs in the Americas, Europe, Oceania and Asia that are available for our students to experience in foreign countries. In addition, both NSYSU and the College offer scholarships to encourage students to study abroad.
For information on exchange and dual degree programs, please refer to International Exchange/Overseas Studies.
- Link for school-level scholarships for overseas studies
- NSYSU Guidelines for Academic Heritage & Dream Realization International Exchange Scholarship: : Scholarship recipients will receive a subsidy for airfare and an additional $5,000 of monthly living expenses.
- Application Period: Apr. 1 to Apr. 15 every year
International Relations and Accreditation office
- Phone: (07)525-2000 #4518
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: CM4062
Add to Favorites