【Recruit】Schneider Electric, HR Booster Program (Start Summer 2022) – USA
Are you aware that you can access overseas job/internship opportunities, virtual events, free assessment tests, masterclasses, etc, through the EFMD Global Talent Portal? Don’t miss out on all these opportunities by signing up for an account through your NSYSU email (e.g. studentID@student.nsysu.edu.tw)!
To begin with, Schneider Electric is looking for HR graduates for their HR Booster Program in the USA. You can refer information below to find out more.
We are looking for highly energetic and globally mobile future HR leaders from around the world. Recognizing the central importance of experiential learning and development, our HR booster program provides aspiring HR professionals a unique opportunity to build a broad global network, experience different specialisms within HR, and gain skills that will help them forge a successful future career in HR – and all this in an accelerated time frame.
What to expect from the program?
- Job Rotations over 18 Months to gain a wide range of experiences across all HR specialisms, coupled with the opportunity to rotate regionally. Boston, MA, and Nashville, TN are the preferred target starting locations for this rotation.
- Meaningful assignments from day one and guaranteed employment at the end of the program (subject to performance)
- Exposure to an International Working Environment, global projects, and the possibility to apply for roles internationally at the end of the program
- Accelerated career development with executive-level mentorship
- Competitive compensation & benefit package
- Recent University graduate with less than 2 years of work experience, prefer to have a degree in Human Resources Management degree
- Aspires to become future HR leader
- Good digital acumen and data-savvy, able to leverage data for storytelling
- Embody SE Core Values (Customer First. Dare to Disrupt. Embrace Different. Learn Every Day. Act Like Owners.)
- Global perspective, e.g. with international experience: internships, “Work & Travel” etc, International / regionally mobile preferred
- Fluent in English, good communication skills. Competence in another foreign language preferred
- Growth mindset & continuous learner
- Team player attitude and proven ability to integrate well into different cultures and business settings
Interested applicants can submit your application via the link below. To access the info and apply the position, you do need to sign up for an account through your NSYSU email (e.g. studentID@student.nsysu.edu.tw)!