【Recruit】Schneider Graduate Programme Associate (Engineering/Business)
【Recruit】Schneider Graduate Programme Associate (Engineering/Business) – Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are you aware that you can access overseas job/internship opportunities, virtual events, free assessment tests, masterclasses, etc, through the EFMD Global Talent Portal? Don’t miss out on all these opportunities by signing up for an account through your NSYSU email (e.g. studentID@student.nsysu.edu.tw)!
The Schneider Graduate Program (SGP) is designed to help you grow faster at the Early Career stage. During the 24 months with us, you may go through a Structured Rotational track or Specialized track, under different functions such as sales, marketing, and engineering. It will allow you to learn different businesses or functions within Schneider Electric, through a series of accelerated induction and programs. Get ready to handle important projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and work with stakeholders globally.
1. Field Services Business
2. Power Product
3. Industry Automation
5. Home & Distribution
6. Digital Energy
Round 1 – Online Application
- Complete your application with a detailed resume and other supporting documents (transcripts of record, ID Card, certificates…).
Round 2 – Video Interview
- If you’re eligible, you will be contacted via email to answer some short questions via video on our Video Interview platform.
Round 3– Assessment Centers
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to join an Assessment Center, simulating a real business challenge.
Round 4 – Final Interview & Gamify PerspectAI
- Your career interests and potential will be confirmed in the discussion with Hiring Managers and/or Heads of Department and play game for screening IQ
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree. Majoring in Commercial, Business Administration. Engineering, IT, Business, or equivalent fields of study are preferable, but it is not a must. We focus on your potential, passion, and appetite.
- Graduate before/in 2022, less than 2 years working experience.
- Excellent command of English
Interested applicants can submit your application via the link below. To access the info and apply the position, you do need to sign up for an account through your NSYSU email (e.g. studentID@student.nsysu.edu.tw)!