【Recruit】J.P. Morgan- CIB- Equity Research Analyst– Technology Sector
J.P. Morgan Securities (Taiwan) Limited
Job Title: CIB- Equity Research Analyst – Technology Sector
The position will be in the Asia Technology Equity Research team. You will partner closely with various external clients, internal parties and provide up to date, industry leading research. Your days will be filled analyzing data and building models to assist clients from across the sector. You’ll be able to recognize critical data points, analytical concepts and come to a logical conclusion within the modelling/valuation process.
- Support senior analysts to cover Asian Technology sector (mainly Greater China Tech)
- Maintain company financial models and industry database
- Write research reports based on guidelines from senior analysts
- Respond to bespoke client requests such as data mining, model building etc.
- Host company meetings and help translation if needed
- Contribute to enhancing the franchise by suggesting new approaches or ideas
- Understands firm's approach and policies for managing risks in relevant business and applicable legal and regulatory rules, and follows policies.
These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.
- 0-1 years of working experience in a research analyst role, either on the buy-side or sell-side.
- Proficiency in both Mandarin and English
- Ability to take disparate pieces of information, synthesize them and articulate a compelling thesis or argument in a clear and cogent manner
- Demonstrates creativity in solving problems. Always looks for new ways of doing things
- Ability to thrive on the challenge of competitive pressures and remain focused on client needs
- Ability to interact comfortably with business clients/partners and management
- Have a natural affinity to new technologies and trends.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Clients turn to our industry-leading Markets, Sales and Research team to offer clients unique market insights on sectors and companies, and actionable ideas using research to make well-informed investment decisions. Teams understand products across asset classes and help clients structure solutions that manage risk, enhance yield and solve complex financial problems.
Application (申請方式): If you are interested, please submit your application to:
Application deadline (申請截止日): July 31, 2022
薪資: 面議 (薪資高於台幣四萬元); 福利: 本公司提供勞保,健保, 團保及其他福利.
Contact (企業聯絡人): Zoe Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org)