【Recruit】J.P. Morgan-CIB- Equity Research Analyst– Finance Sector
J.P. Morgan Securities (Taiwan) Limited
Job Title: CIB- Equity Research Analyst – Finance Sector [Requisition #210252521]
About J.P. Morgan Research J.P. Morgan's award-winning global research team plays an important role across all businesses, asset classes and regions providing analysis in all sectors and markets in which the firm operates. Using an array of advanced tools, models and data our Research professionals offer clients original and actionable insights, reports, commentaries and strategies. Our team is committed to offering first-class research. It's what our clients expect from us and its core to our value proposition.
Key Responsibilities covered by these areas:
The position will be in the Asia financial team You will partner closely with various external clients, internal parties and provide up to date, industry leading research. Your days will be filled analyzing data and building models to assist clients from across the sector. You’ll be able to recognize critical data points, analytical concepts and come to a logical conclusion within the modelling/valuation process.
- Support senior analysts to cover Taiwan financial, Hong Kong banks, and China brokers for maintaining models/database
- Write research reports, and handling customer requests, as well as assisting on regional financial products
- Contribute to thematic sector reports or cross-sector collaborations with other teams;
- Communicate your team's ideas with a persuasive curve to internal and external parties; tailor your communications by client need/type;
- Organize fact-finding trips and channel-check meetings upon clients’ bespoke requests or for investors tours;
- Contribute to furthering your franchise as a business by suggesting new approaches or ideas
- Understands firm's approach and policies for managing risks in relevant business and applicable legal and regulatory rules, and follows policies.
These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.
- 1-3 years of working experience in Financial Institutions, including commercial banks, insurance companies, asset managers, research and investment banks
- Open to candidates from accounting firms, consultancy firms or Private Banking
- Ability to independently arrange fact-finding trips and channel checks meetings
- Entrepreneurial drive with strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to complete a robust financial model (base and sensitivity cases) from start to finish with little guidance; mastery of the levers in the model
- Ability to discuss in detail you understanding of the fundamentals/drivers (competitive landscape, risks) of your industry/product
- Ability to take disparate pieces of information, synthesize them and articulate a compelling thesis or argument in a clear and cogent manner.
- Demonstrates creativity in solving problems. Always looks for new ways of doing things
- Thoroughly understands drivers of relevant markets and can explain and anticipate market movements
- Ability to thrive on the challenge of competitive pressures and remain focused on client needs
- Ability to interact comfortably with business clients and management
Application (申請方式): If you are interested, please submit your application to:
Application deadline (申請截止日): July 31, 2022
薪資: 面議 (薪資高於台幣四萬元); 福利: 本公司提供勞保,健保, 團保及其他福利.
Contact (企業聯絡人): Zoe Wong (email@example.com)