【Career】HR Part-time Rrecruitment-ACKURETTA
Ackuretta is at the forefront of the 3D printing technology trend: use cases for 3D printing are skyrocketing, growth projections for the industry are higher than ever, and accessible printing material options are surging.
We are one of the leaders in the world to apply 3D printing technology to the dental industry worldwide. We make a transition to digital dentistry affordable and accessible for dental clinics and laboratories across the globe. We are headquartered in the Neihu district of Taipei, Taiwan, with operations and customers throughout the world. 99% of Ackuretta products are exported and Ackuretta has expanded its business over 75 countries since establishing in Taiwan. As of today, Ackuretta has acquired 3% of the global Dental 3D printing market space. We are growing fast, and are looking for global talent to help scale the business.
Ackuretta’s company culture is based on constant growth, team approach, and results. We value individuals just as much, and provide the flexibility and room for you to grow and contribute to our team environment.
The Human Resources Recruiting Part-time / Intern will help the COO and other department heads to help source and find suitable candidates for open positions. We are looking for an ambitious individual who loves working with people, not afraid to learn new skills, and is very personable and good with people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
To support the company’s fast growth globally, help with the recruitment and selection process for positions in order to obtain quality candidates for interviews.
- Source and screen potential candidates for interviews
- Assist in coordinating the interview process with relevant stakeholders
The position will also assist in general HR matters.
- Assist in HR admin and ad-hoc proejcts, such as organizing employee relations activities and related company events, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in related field
- No experience required but must have a growth mindset. Having recruiting related experience is a plus.
- Proactive, self-starter and hustle attitude. Able to get things done independently.
Enjoy working and thriving in a fast-paced, fast-changing, and unstructured startup-like environment
Great team player
Fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English is required
We treat our team right. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
Global and diverse colleagues
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cutting edge products that customers love
Professional development opportunities to help you grow
- Western style flexible work hours
- Ackuretta is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in the company means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We value honesty, directness, and positivity. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.