KEDGE Business School is one of the sister schools with College of Management which located in Marseille, France. Dual degree program was agreed by both universities and the cooperation for the dual degree starts from 2017. The program offers the opportunity for IBMBA students to study at KEDGE Business School and get the Dual Degree Diploma.
KEDGE is one of the top Business Schools in the world. KEDGE Business School is merged by two famous Business Schools in France, Bordeaux École de Management(BEM) and Euromed Marseille Ecole de Management(EMEM). The school was accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
There are 6 campus of KEDGE which are located in different cities in France and China, including Bordeaux, Marseille, Paris, oulon, Suzhou, and Shanghai.
1. IBMBA Students from College of Management; up to 5 students per year from IBMBA
2. TOEFL iBT 79/ IELTS 6.0
Students who reach the requirements from both side can get dual degree:
1. Master in Management Diploma (Diplôme du Programme ESC Grande Ecole) from KEDGE Business School
2. Master of Business Administration Program in International Business from NSYSU
1. Tuition Fee: Registration fee for NSYSU (2 Semesters). No tuition fee for KEDGE Business School
2. Credit Fee: Around 22.5 credits to NSYSU( Credits fee based on NSYSU regulation)
3. Transportation fee/ accommodation fee/ Insurance fee/ Travel expenses/Living Costs etc.
According to the requirement by KEDGE Business School, students need to pay for the health insurance in France as well.
Around November 1st to November 30th (The exact date will be announced annually)
Information Session for recruitment will be held between late October and early November every year.
International Relations Office
TEL: 07-5252000 # 4519
Introduction of KEDGE Double Degree Program (PPT Download)