Founded in 1899, Burgundy School of Business - BSB belongs to the top 1% of business schools in the world to have received double AACSB and EQUIS accreditation.
BSB offers top-level Management training programmes to French and international students: Bachelor, Master in Management and postgraduate programmes designed for recent graduates or professionals.
BSB also offers particular expertise in areas relating to French excellence, namely wine management via its internationally-reputed School of Wine & Spirits Business, and also arts and cultural management, for students seeking to transform a personal interest into their future career.
The selection of nominees will be based on language and academic results, i.e. nominated students have to be of good standing at their Home Institution, and be able to provide an English proficiency certificate (IELTS 6.5; iBT TOEFL 90; TOEIC 785). All students must have an average 3.0/4.5 GPA or 75%, and have enrolled in Master of Management for BSB students and MBA or IBMBA for NSYSU students.
Applications should include the documents listed below:
- An admission application in English
- A passport-sized photo
- A passport copy
- Official transcripts (with English translation if necessary) of courses from the first year of Master (indicating the GPA) and an enrollment certificate of IBMBA or MBA in NSYSU .
- A letter of motivation
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English proficiency certificate
Degree conferred in BSB
To obtain the Master in Management and MSc degree from BSB, NSYSU students must provide:
- Completion of NSYSU Master Thesis, the academic transcript will be sent to BSB (if not completed before the start of the programme at BSB)
- Validation of 60 ECTS in second year (equivalent to 30 credits) at BSB (including BSB Master Thesis)
NSYSU tuition and credit fees. Students also are obligated to cover their travel expenses, food, accommodation, insurance and other living costs.